- 1 Is the Asian Art Museum in Seattle open?
- 2 How much does it cost to go to the Seattle Art Museum?
- 3 Is the Seattle Art Museum free?
- 4 Are museums open in Seattle?
- 5 What can you do for free in Seattle?
- 6 Who runs the Seattle Art Museum?
- 7 Is Seattle Art Museum membership tax deductible?
- 8 Does Seattle Art Museum have parking?
- 9 What should we do today in Seattle?
- 10 Is the Museum of Flight free?
- 11 How much does the Space Needle cost to go up?
- 12 How many museums are in Seattle?
Is the Asian Art Museum in Seattle open?
The Seattle Asian Art Museum is reopening with limited capacity to members May 7 and to the public on May 28. HOURS.
|FRIDAY||10 AM – 5 PM|
|SATURDAY||10 AM – 5 PM|
How much does it cost to go to the Seattle Art Museum?
|MILITARY (WITH ID)||$27.99|
|STUDENTS (WITH ID)||$19.99|
Is the Seattle Art Museum free?
The First Thursday of every month admission to the Seattle Art Museum is free. The First Friday of every month seniors get free general admission to the Seattle Art Museum. Tickets to special exhibitions downtown are an additional $7.99. The last Friday of every month admission to the Asian Art Museum is free.
Are museums open in Seattle?
Our museums are reopening—and they are eager to welcome you back. You’ll find a few changes: most are requiring the advance purchase of timed tickets, open hours and access to certain galleries may be limited or restricted, and face coverings are required.
What can you do for free in Seattle?
25 free things to do in Seattle
- Explore Pike Place Market.
- Fremont Public Sculptures.
- Tour the Frye Art Museum.
- Stroll through Olympic Sculpture Park.
- Wander through Ballard Locks.
- Join the Silent Reading Party.
- Take an urban hike at Discovery Park.
- Take an art walk.
Who runs the Seattle Art Museum?
Seattle Art Museum
|Earlier entrance to the Seattle Art Museum (prior to its 2007 expansion)|
|Public transit access||University Street station|
Is Seattle Art Museum membership tax deductible?
ID required for museum admission. All member communication will be sent via email only. Email address is required. Full amount is tax – deductible.
Does Seattle Art Museum have parking?
The entrance to the parking garage is on Union Street (between First and Second Avenues), adjacent to the SAM building. The parking garage is ADA-accessible; its elevator operates between the garage levels and the street level, which is around the corner from the museum’s main entrance.
What should we do today in Seattle?
The Best Things To Do in Seattle
- Elliott Bay Water Taxi from Downtown to West Seattle.
- Pike Place Market.
- Seattle Food Tours.
- The Space Needle.
- The Seattle Aquarium.
- The Seattle Great Wheel.
- The Museum of Flight.
Is the Museum of Flight free?
Due to our timed-entry, admission is on a first come, first serve basis. Admission Prices.
|Child (4 and under)||FREE|
How much does the Space Needle cost to go up?
General Space Needle tickets range in price from $24.50 to $37.50, depending on age, when you buy, and whether you are buying tickets for seniors or children.
How many museums are in Seattle?
The Seattle area has over 40 museums with a wide range of interest and topics.