- 1 Is the Seattle Art Museum free?
- 2 How much does it cost to go to the Seattle Art Museum?
- 3 Is the Seattle museum open?
- 4 Is the Museum of Flight free?
- 5 What can you do for free in Seattle?
- 6 Does Seattle Art Museum have parking?
- 7 Is Seattle Art Museum membership tax deductible?
- 8 Who runs the Seattle Art Museum?
- 9 What should we do today in Seattle?
- 10 Are museums open in Tacoma?
- 11 Are museums open in Washington DC?
- 12 Where can I play pinball in Seattle?
Is the Seattle Art Museum free?
The First Thursday of every month admission to the Seattle Art Museum is free. The First Friday of every month seniors get free general admission to the Seattle Art Museum. Tickets to special exhibitions downtown are an additional $7.99. The last Friday of every month admission to the Asian Art Museum is free.
How much does it cost to go to the Seattle Art Museum?
|MILITARY (WITH ID)||$27.99|
|STUDENTS (WITH ID)||$19.99|
Is the Seattle museum open?
Our museums are reopening—and they are eager to welcome you back. You’ll find a few changes: most are requiring the advance purchase of timed tickets, open hours and access to certain galleries may be limited or restricted, and face coverings are required.
Is the Museum of Flight free?
Due to our timed-entry, admission is on a first come, first serve basis. Admission Prices.
|Child (4 and under)||FREE|
What can you do for free in Seattle?
Best free things to do in Seattle
- Pike Place Market. Shopping Pine Market.
- Discovery Park. Attractions Parks and gardens South Lake Union.
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
- Hiram M.
- Jimi Hendrix Park.
- The Center for Wooden Boats.
- Gas Works Park.
- Seattle Public Library.
Does Seattle Art Museum have parking?
The entrance to the parking garage is on Union Street (between First and Second Avenues), adjacent to the SAM building. The parking garage is ADA-accessible; its elevator operates between the garage levels and the street level, which is around the corner from the museum’s main entrance.
Is Seattle Art Museum membership tax deductible?
ID required for museum admission. All member communication will be sent via email only. Email address is required. Full amount is tax – deductible.
Who runs the Seattle Art Museum?
Seattle Art Museum
|Earlier entrance to the Seattle Art Museum (prior to its 2007 expansion)|
|Public transit access||University Street station|
What should we do today in Seattle?
The Best Things To Do in Seattle
- Elliott Bay Water Taxi from Downtown to West Seattle.
- Pike Place Market.
- Seattle Food Tours.
- The Space Needle.
- The Seattle Aquarium.
- The Seattle Great Wheel.
- The Museum of Flight.
Are museums open in Tacoma?
Tacoma Museums re-opened Regular adult admission: $9.00 (does not include events).
Are museums open in Washington DC?
The Smithsonian American Art Museum and its Renwick Gallery have both reopened. For more information regarding hours, timed entry and safety protocols, visit the museum’s website. The National Air and Space Museum’s Steven F. Udvar Hazy Center has reopened. The National Museum of Women in the Arts is now open.
Where can I play pinball in Seattle?
Bumper Crop: Where to Play Pinball in Seattle
- Seattle Pinball Museum. The crème de la crème of pinball in Seattle, this International District spot has more than 55 machines from the Martins’ extensive collection.
- Flip Flip Ding Ding.
- John John’s Gameroom.
- Full Tilt Ice Cream and Pinball Arcade.